|←Author Index: Mi||James Mill
|John Stuart Mill.Scottish historian, economist, political theorist, and philosopher. Father of|
- The History of British India (1817)
- Jurisprudence (1825)
- An Analysis of the Phenomena of the Human Mind (1829)
- Fragment on Mackintosh
Works about Mill
- “Mill, James” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Mill, James,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Mill, James” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.