|←Author Index: Mi||James Mill
|John Stuart Mill.Scottish historian, economist, political theorist, and philosopher; father of|
- The History of British India (1817)
- Jurisprudence (1825)
- An Analysis of the Phenomena of the Human Mind (1829)
- Fragment on Mackintosh
- Elements of Political Economy
Works about Mill
- “Mill, James,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Mill, James,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Mill, James” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911