Author:James Roderick O'Flanagan
|←Author Index: Of||James Roderick O'Flanagan
M.R.I.A.; Irish barrister-at-law.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. R. O'F."
- Impressions at Home and Abroad
- Gentle blood; or, The secret marriage (1861) 
- The lives of the Lord Chancellors and Keepers of the Great Seal of Ireland, from the earliest times to the reign of Queen Victoria (1870) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Captain O'Shaughnessy's sporting career [by J.R. O'Flanagan]. (1873)
- The Irish Bar
- The Munster circuit: tales, trials, and traditions (1880) 
- Annals, anecdotes, traits, and traditions of the Irish parliaments, 1172 to 1800 (1895) 
- “D'Alton, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|