|←Author Index: Be||Jeremy Bentham
|English jurist, philosopher, and legal and social reformer|
- Panopticon or the Inspection-House, 1787
- An Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation 1789 ([http://www.archive.org/details/princmoralsleg00bentuoft}}
- A Protest against Law-Taxes (1793)
- The works of Jeremy Bentham (External scan)
- A fragment on government (External scan)
- Defence of Usury (External scan)
- The book of fallacies (External scan)
- The rationale of punishment (External scan)
- The rationale of reward (External scan)
- Plan of parliamentary reform (External scan)
- Theory of Legislation (External scan)
- The Church of England catechism examined ((External scan)
- Papers relative to codification and public instruction (External scan)
- Rationale of judicial evidence, specially applied to English practice (External scan)
- Deontology or, The science of morality ((External scan)
- Elements of jurisprudence ((External scan)
- The Utilitarians 
- Letters to Lord Pelham London, 1802
- A Plea for the Constitution London, 1803.
- Emancipate your colonies!
Works about Bentham
- “Bentham, Jeremy,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- "Jeremy Bentham", by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age
- “Bentham, Jeremy,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.