Author:John Ayrton Paris
|←Author Index: Pa||John Ayrton Paris
- "Some Remarks on the Physiology of the Egg" (1811) in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 10:304–311.
- Medical jurisprudence (co-authored; 1823)
- Philosophy in sport made science in earnest (1824)
- Elements of medical chemistry (1825)
- A treatise on diet (1826) 1826
Works about Paris
- “Paris, John Ayrton,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.