Author:John Buxton Marsden
|←Author Index: Ma||John Buxton Marsden
- The Churchmanship of the New Testament: an Inquiry … into the Origin and Progress of certain Opinions which now agitate the Church of Christ, London, 1846.
- The History of the Early Puritans, from the Reformation to the Opening of the Civil War in 1642, London, 1850.
- The History of the Later Puritans, from the Opening of the Civil War to 1662, London, 1852.
- History of Christian Churches and Sects from the earliest ages of Christianity, 2 vols. London, 1856; new edit. 1858.
- Jules Simon's Natural Religion, 1857 (editor)
- Memoir of the Life and Labours of Samuel Marsden (1858)
- Memoirs of the Rev. Hugh Stowell of Manchester, London, 1868.
Works about Marsden
- “Marsden, John Buxton,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|