|←Author Index: Ca||John Caird
|Edward Caird.Scottish theologian and philosopher. Brother of|
- The Fundamental Ideas of Christianity (1899)
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion (1880) Croall Lecture of 1878-1879
- "Religion in Common Life" [sermon] (1855)
- Spinoza (1888) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
Works about Caird
- “Caird, John” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Caird, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.