|←Author Index: Ca||Edward Caird
Scottish philosopher and Master of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. C."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. C." in vol. 59
- A Critical Account of the Philosophy of Kant (1877)
- The Critical Philosophy of Immanuel Kant (1889)
- Essays on Literature and Philosophy (1892)
- The Evolution of Religion (1893)
- The Evolution of Theology in the Greek Philosophers (1904)
- Hegel (1883) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- Idealism and the Theory of Knowledge (1903)
- The Social Philosophy and Religion of Comte (1885)
- “Wallace, William (1844-1897),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Caird
- “Caird, Edward” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Caird, Edward” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Wenley, Robert Mark. “Edward Caird” in The Harvard Theological Review (1909).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|