Author:John Singleton Copley (1772-1863)
(Redirected from Author:John Copley, 1st Baron Lyndhurst)
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Singleton Copley.
|←Author Index: Co||John Singleton Copley, 1st Baron Lyndhurst
|British lawyer and politician. He was three times Lord Chancellor of Great Britain.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
Works about Copley
- A Life of Lord Lyndhurst from Letters and Papers in Possession of his Family, by Theodore Martin (1883) (External scan)
- Misrepresentations in Campbell's Lives of Lyndhurst and Brougham, by Edward Burtenshaw Sugden (1896) (External scan)
- “Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Copley, John Singleton (1772-1863),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.