|←Author Index: Fr|| John Franklin
|Maritime explorer, Arctic explorer, Governor of Tasmania|
- Franklin, John (1823–1824), Narrative of a journey to the shores of the Polar Sea, in the years 1819-20-21-22 (two volumes).
- Franklin, John (1828), Narrative of a second expedition to the shores of the Polar Sea in the years 1825 to 1827.
Works about Franklin
- Osborn, S. (1860), Career, Last Voyage and Fate of Sir John Franklin
- Beesley, A. H. (1881), Sir John Franklin; the Narrative of his Life.
- Smith, G. B. (1895), Sir John Franklin and the Romance of the North-West Passage.
- Buley, E. C. (1909), Into the Polar Seas; The Story of Sir J. Franklin, etc..
- Beechey, F. W. (1818), Voyage of Discovery toward the North Pole in H.M. Ships Dorothea and Trent.
- King, R. (1855), The Franklin Expedition from First to Last.
- Huish, R. (1855), Recent Expeditions to the Polar Regions, including all the Voyages in search of Sir J. Franklin.
- Kane, E. K. (1856), Arctic Explorations, the Second Grinnell Expedition in search of Sir John Franklin.
- MacClintock (1908), The Voyage of the Fox in the Arctic Seas: A narrative of the discovery of the fate of Sir John Franklin, 1859, 1861, 1869.
- Leslie, J. (1860), Discovery and Adventure in the Polar Seas, with a Narrative of the Recent Expeditions in search of Sir John Franklin, 1860.
- Brown, J. A. (1860), The North-West Passage, and the Fate of Sir John Franklin.
- Young, Allen M. (1875), The Search for Sir John Franklin, etc..
- Skewes, J. H. (1889), The True Secret of the Discovery of the Fate of Sir John Franklin.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|