Author:John Joseph Mechi
|←Author Index: Me||John Joseph Mechi
|Italian-born, naturalised English agriculturalist, alderman of the City of London.|
- Letters on Agriculture, 1844
- A Series of Letters on Agricultural Improvement, 1845
- On the Principles which Ensure Success in Trade, 1850 & 1856
- How to Farm Profitably, Particularly on Stiff Heavy Clays, 1857
- On the Sewerage of Towns as it affects British Agriculture 1860
- Mr. Mechi's Farm Balance Sheets, also his Lectures and Papers on Farming, 1867
- Profitable Farming: Mr. Mechi's Latest Agricultural Sayings and Doings, with Balance Sheets, 1869.
- Profitable Farming: Being the Second Series of the Sayings and Doings of J.J. Mechi, 1872
- How to Farm Profitably: Third Series, 1876
- Mr. Mechi's Statement to his Visitors on Agricultural Improvements, 1878.
Works about Mechi
- “Mechi, John Joseph,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.