Author:John Lothrop Motley
|←Author Index: Mo||John Lothrop Motley
|American historian and diplomat.|
- Morton's Hope, or the Memoirs of a Provincial, 1839
- Merry Mount, a Romance of the Massachusetts Colony, 1849
- (1856) The Rise of the Dutch Republic.
- History of the United Netherlands, 1860 - 1867, 4 vol.
- The Life and Death of John of Barneveld, 1874, 2 vol.
- G. W. Curtis (Editor): The Correspondence of John Lothrop Motley, 1889 Internet Archive
Works about Motley
- "Motley, John Lothrop" in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
- John Lothrop Motley article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.