Author:John Louis Emil Dreyer
|←Author Index: Dr||John Louis Emil Dreyer
Astronomer and author.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. L. E. D."
- Dreyer, John Louis Emil (1890). Tycho Brahe: a picture of scientific life and work in the sixteenth century. A. & C. Black.
- “Observatory” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Time, Measurement of” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Transit Circle” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- J. L. E. Dreyer and H. H. Turner (eds.), History of the Royal Astronomical Society 1820–1920 (1923, reprinted 1987) (transcription project)