|←Author Index: Wa||John Waddington
|English nonconformist divine and writer|
- The Hebrew martyrs: or, The triumph of principle (1844) 
- Emmaus, or Communion with the Saviour at Eventide (1846)
- John Penry: the Pilgrim Martyr (1854) ]
- Congregational Martyrs (1861)
- Congregational Church History from the Reformation to 1662 (1862)
- The American Crisis in relation to Slavery (1862)
- Track of the Hidden Church (1863)
- Surrey Congregational History (1866)
- Congregational History (1878) in 5 vols: v.1 1200-1567, v.2 1567-1700, v.3 1700-1800, v.4 1800-1850, v.5 1850-1880.
- Basset, J. The Life of a Vagrant (1850)
Works about Waddington
- “Waddington, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.