Author:John Winter Jones
|←Author Index: Jo||John Winter Jones
|Stephen JonesEnglish librarian. Nephew of the editor|
- 1850, Divers Voyages Touching the Discovery of America and the Islands Adjacent
- 1861, Observations on the Origin of the Division of Man's Life into Stages, London: F. S. Ellis
- 1862, A Guide to the Print Book Collection to the Public, London: Woodfall and Kinder, 1862. Printed for the British Museum.
- 1863, translated The Travels of Ludovico di Varthema
- Contributor to the Biographical Dictionary of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge
- 1910, Preface to List of books forming the reference library in the reading room of the British Museum, 4th edition.
Works directed to Jones
Works about Jones
- “Jones, John Winter,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "The late John Winter Jones, V.P.S.A." in Essays in librarianship and bibliography by Richard Garnett
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.