Author:Leonardo da Vinci
|←Author Index: Le||Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
|An Italian Renaissance architect, musician, anatomist, inventor, engineer, sculptor, geometer, and painter|
- “Leonardo da Vinci” by Sidney Colvin in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Leonardo di Ser Piero da Vinci,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Mona Lisa and the Wheelbarrow” by Floyd Dell in The Masses (1914)
- “Vinci, Leonardo da” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- The Origins of Statics, chaps. 2-4 by Pierre Duhem (1906) discussing Leonardo da Vinci's contributions to statics, the mechanical science that deals with forces in equilibrium.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|