Author:Luke Owen Pike
|←Author Index: Pi||Luke Owen Pike
- A History of Crime in England: Illustrating the Changes of the Laws in the Progress of Civilisation (London: Smith, Elder and Co., 1873–76)
- Constitutional History of the House of Lords (1894)
- The Public Records and The Constitution (1907, lecture)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly 
Works about Pike 
- “Death of Luke Owen Pike” in The Times (1915)
- “Pike, Luke Owen,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.