|←Author Index: Ab||Lyman Abbott
Clergyman, author, and editor.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "L. A."
- “Beecher, Henry Ward” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- The Evolution of Christianity (1896)
- "Patriotism" from Armistice Day (1927)
- “Abbott, Lyman,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- “Abbott, Lyman,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- “Abbott, Lyman” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Abbott, Lyman” in Men of the Time, eleventh edition, 1884.
- “Abbott, Lyman,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.