Author:Mary Baker Eddy
|←Author Index: Ed||Mary Baker Eddy
|Church of Christ, Scientist in 1879 and was the author of its fundamental doctrinal textbook, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures.Mary Baker Eddy (July 16, 1821 – December 3, 1910) founded the|
- Science And Health, With Key To The Scriptures - 1875, revised through 1910
- Miscellaneous Writings
- Retrospection and Introspection
- Unity of Good
- Pulpit and Press
- Rudimental Divine Science
- No and Yes
- Christian Science versus Pantheism
- Message to The Mother Church, 1900
- Message to The Mother Church, 1901
- Message to The Mother Church, 1902
- Christian Healing
- The People's Idea of God
- The First Church of Christ, Scientist, and Miscellany
- The Manual of The Mother Church
Works about Mary Baker Eddy 
- “Eddy, Mary Baker Glover,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- Elbert Hubbard, “Mary Baker Eddy” in Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Teachers, 1908.
- James Henry Leuba, “Psychotherapic Cults,” The Monist, vol. 22 (1912), pp. 348-360.
- “Eddy, Mary Baker,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Eddy, Mary Baker” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Eddy, Mary Baker Glover,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|