|←Author Index: Ca||Mary Carpenter
|English educational and social reformer|
- Reformatory Schools for the Children of the Perishing and Dangerous Classes, and for Juvenile Offenders (1851)
- Juvenile Delinquents, their Condition and Treatment (1853)
- Our Convicts (1864)
- Reformatory prison discipline, as developed by the rt. hon. Sir Walter Crofton, in the Irish convict prisons (1872)
Works about Carpenter
- “Carpenter, Mary,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Mary Carpenter” in Littell's Living Age, 134 (1728) (1877)
- “Miss Mary Carpenter” in Littell's Living Age, 134 (1729) (1877)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.