|←Author Index: Fa||Michael Faraday
|British physicist and chemist who contributed significantly to the fields of electromagnetism and electrochemistry|
- The Forces of Matter
- The Chemical History of a Candle
- Experimental researches in electricity, 1855
- Experimental Researches in Chemistry and Physics, 1859
- The Liquefaction of Gases, 1823-45 (London: 1896)
- Chemical manipulation, first edition 1827 ; second 1830 ; third (last hand) 
- The fundamental laws of electrolytic conduction, 1899
- On the various forces of nature and their relations to each other, 1894 
Works about Faraday
- “Faraday, Michael” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Faraday, Michael,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Henry Bence Jones: The life and letters of Faraday, 1870. Volume 1 Volume 2
- John Tyndall: Faraday as a discoverer, 1868. Internet Archive
- The Late Professor Faraday in The Times
- 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica entry   
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.