|←Author Index: Ch||Robert Miller Christy
Author and printer.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "M. C-y."
- Manitoba described: Being a Series of General Observations Upon the Farming, Climate, Sport, Natural History and Future Prospects of the Country (1885)
- Notes on the Land & Freshwater Mollusca of Manitoba (1885)
- Handbook of Essex (1887)
- The trade signs of Essex : a popular account of the origin and meanings of the public house & other signs now or formerly found in the county of Essex (1887) 
- The Birds of Essex: A Contribution to the Natural History of the Country (1890)
- The Voyages of Captain Luke Foxe of Hull, and Captain Thomas James of Bristol, in Search of a Northwest Passage, in 1631-32 (1894)
- Doubleday, Henry
- Douglas, Thomas (1771-1820)
- Ellis, John (1789-1862)
- Strutt, Joseph
- Strutt, William Goodday
- Tuke, James Hack
Works about Christy