|←Author Index: Do||Philip Doddridge
English Nonconformist leader, educator, and hymnwriter.
- The Family Expositor (6 vols., 1739-1756)
- The Rise and Progress of Religion in the Soul (1745), dedicated to Isaac Watts
- Life of Colonel Gardiner (1747)
- a Course of Lectures on Pneumatology, Ethics and Divinity (1763)
Works about Doddridge
- Memoirs, by Rev. Job Orton (1766)
- Letters to and from Dr Doddridge, by Rev. Thomas Stedman (1790)
- Correspondence and Diary, in 5 vols., by his grandson, John Doddridge Humphreys (1829)
- Memorials of the Independent Churches of Northamptonshire (1853) pp 13-28
- Stanford's Philip Doddridge (1880)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature/Doddridge, Philip
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.