|←Author Index: Sm||Preserved Smith
Henry Preserved Smith
American historian of the Protestant Reformation. Son of |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "P. Sm."
- Luther's Table Talk: A Critical Study (1907) 
- The Life and Letters of Martin Luther (1911) ; 2nd ed.
- Luther's correspondence and other contemporary letters (1913)
- The Age of the Reformation (1920) 
- A short history of Christian theophagy (1922) 
- Erasmus A Study Of His Life Ideals And Place In History (1928) 
- “Innocent/Innocent I” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Innocent/Innocent II” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.