Author:Richard Barry O'Brien
|←Author Index: Ob||Richard Barry O'Brien
|Irish historian and biographer.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. B. O'B."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
- The parliamentary history of the Irish land question from 1829 to 1869 (1880) 
- Fifty years of concessions to Ireland : 1831-1881 (1883) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Irish Wrongs and English Remedies (1887) 
- Thomas Drummond, Under-secretary in Ireland, 1835-40 (1889) 
- The Life of Charles Stewart Parnell, 1846-1891 (1898) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- The life of Lord Russell of Killowen (1901) 
- A hundred years of Irish history () 
- Irish memories (1904) 
- John Bright: A Monograph (1911) 
- Dublin castle and the Irish people (1912) 
- “Drummond, Thomas (1797-1840),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Duffy, Charles Gavan,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.