|←Author Index: Co||Richard Cobbold
|English cleric and novelist|
- Valentine Verses: Or, Lines of Truth, Love, and Virtue (1827) 
- The history of Margaret Catchpole, a Suffolk girl (1845) 
- Mary Anne Wellington: The Soldier's Daughter, Wife and Widow (1846)
- Zenon The Martyr: A Record of the Piety, Patience and Persecution of the Early Christian Nobles (1847)
- The Young Man's Home (1848)
- Freston Tower: A Tale of the Times of Cardinal Wolsey (1850)
- JH Stegall, a Real History of a Suffolk Man (1851)
- The Biography Of A Victorian Village - Wortham (1860) in 4 vols.
- The Character of Woman 
Attributed work 
Attributed at Archive.org. No evidence presented.
- Geoffery Gambado : or, A simple remedy for hypochondriacism and melancholy splenetic humours (1865) 
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|