Author:Richard Doddridge Blackmore
|←Author Index: Bl||Richard Doddridge Blackmore
|An English novelist, known professionally as as R. D. Blackmore.|
- “Blackmore, Richard Doddridge” in Men of the Time, eleventh edition, London: George Routledge and Sons, (1884).
- “Blackmore, Richard Doddridge” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Blackmore, Richard Doddridge,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Blackmore, Richard Doddridge,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Blackmore, Richard Doddridge” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
About his works
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.