|←Author Index: Hu||John Hutchinson
Keeper of the Library (Librarian) to the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple, 1880-1909; son of George Hutchinson.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. H" in vol. 61.
- Herefordshire Biographies, etc (1890)
- Men of Kent and Kentishmen: A Manual of Kentish Biography (1892) 
- Honourable Society of the Middle Temple, A Catalogue of Notable Middle Templars: With Brief Biographical Notices (1902) 
- An Inquiry into the Origin and Early History of the Inn (1904)
- “Williams, John (1777-1846),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.