|←Author Index: Do||Richard Doyle
|Richard "Dickie" Doyle; Anglo-Irish illustrator; work frequently appeared in Punch magazine. An illustration from 'In Fairyland (1870) "Poor little birdie" became Doyle's monogram of a "dickie bird" perched on the initials 'RD'|
- (illus.) Mrs Caudle's curtain lectures
- The story of Jack and the Giants
- (illus.) Manners and customs of ye Englyshe, text by Percival Leigh (1849) (transcription project)
- The Doyle Fairy Book
Works about Doyle
- “Doyle, Richard” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Obituary:Richard Doyle” in The Times (1883)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.