|←Author Index: Pr||Richard Price
Price was a Welsh moral and political philosopher.
- Essay on the Population of England (2nd ed., 1780)
- A Review of the Principal Questions in Morals (1757, 3rd ed. revised 1787)
- Observations on Civil Liberty and the Justice and Policy of the War with America (1776 pamphlet)
- Fast-day Sermons (1779)
- Fast-day Sermons (1781)
- Observations on the importance of the American Revolution and the means of rendering it a benefit to the World (1784)
Works about Price
- “Price, Richard” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Price, Richard (1723-1791),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Price, Richard” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|