|←Author Index: St||Richard Steele
|The Spectator magazine.An Irish writer and politician, remembered as co-founder of|
- The Christian Hero (1701)
- The Spectator Club
- The Tender Husband (1703)
- Tatler magazine (1709–1711)
- The Conscious Lovers (1722)
- "The Perverse Widow" reprint in The Perverse Widow and The Widow
Letters to Jonathan Swift
- From Richard Steele to Jonathan Swift - 1 (1709)
- From Richard Steele to Jonathan Swift - 2 (1713)
- From Richard Steele to Jonathan Swift - 3 (1713)
Works about Steele
- “Steele, Sir Richard,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Steele, Richard (1672-1729),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.