|←Author Index: Wh||Richard Whately
|English logician, economist, and theologian who also served as Anglican Archbishop of Dublin|
- The Use and Abuse of Party Feeling in Religion
- Historic Doubts Relative to Napoleon Buonaparte (1819)
- Essays on some Peculiarities of the Christian Religion (1825), Christian Evidences (1837), and * Logic (1826)
- Rhetoric (1828)
- (ed.) Bacon's Essays
- (ed.) Paley's Evidences
Works about Whately
- “Whateley, Richard,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Whately, Richard,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.