|←Author Index: Bl||Robert Blair
|Blair published only three poems; a commemoration of his father-in-law, a translation, and a third poem in blank verse The Grave|
- The Grave. 1743
- A Poem, dedicated to the Memory of the late learned and eminent Mr William Law, Professor of Philosophy in the University of Edinburgh
Works about 
- Poets of Great Britain, vol. viii. (1794),
- “Blair, Robert” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Blair, Robert” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- The Life of Robert Blair in The Poetical Works of Beattie, Blair, and Falconer George Gilfillan
- “Blair, Robert (1699-1746),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|