|←Author Index: Gr||Robert Greene
|Elizabethan dramatist and pamphleteer.|
- Friar Bacon and Friar Bungay (printed 1594)
- Orlando Furioso (printed 1594)
- Selimus (printed 1594)
- James IV (printed 1598)
- Alphonsus King of Aragon (printed 1599)
- The Mirror of Modesty (printed 1584)
- Morando: The Tritameron of Love (printed 1584)
- Arbasto: The Anatomy of Fortune (printed 1584)
- Planetomachia (printed 1585)
- Penelope's Web (printed 1587)
- The Card of Fancy (printed 1587)
- The Debate Between Folly and Love
- Pandosto: The Triumph of Time (printed 1588)
- Alcida: Greene's Metamorphosis (printed 1588?)
- Perimedes the Blacksmith (printed 1588)
- Ciceronis Amor, or Tully's Love (printed 1589)
- Spanish Masquerado (printed 1589)
- The Royal Exchange (printed 1590)
- The Mourning Garment (printed 1590)
- Greene's Never Too Late (printed 1590)
- Francesco's Fortunes (printed 1590)
- Greene's Farewell to Folly (printed 1591)
- Groatsworth of Wit (printed 1592)
Works about Greene
- "Robert Greene" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed. 1880.
- "Robert Greene" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 11th ed. 1911.
- “Greene, Robert,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Greene, Robert (1560?-1592),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.