|←Author Index: Gr||Robert Greene
|Elizabethan dramatist and pamphleteer.|
- Friar Bacon and Friar Bungay (printed 1594)
- Orlando Furioso (printed 1594)
- Selimus (printed 1594)
- James IV (printed 1598)
- Alphonsus King of Aragon (printed 1599)
- The Mirror of Modesty (printed 1584)
- Morando: The Tritameron of Love (printed 1584)
- Arbasto: The Anatomy of Fortune (printed 1584)
- Planetomachia (printed 1585)
- Penelope's Web (printed 1587)
- The Card of Fancy (printed 1587)
- The Debate Between Folly and Love
- Pandosto: The Triumph of Time (printed 1588)
- Alcida: Greene's Metamorphosis (printed 1588?)
- Perimedes the Blacksmith (printed 1588)
- Ciceronis Amor, or Tully's Love (printed 1589)
- Spanish Masquerado (printed 1589)
- The Royal Exchange (printed 1590)
- The Mourning Garment (printed 1590)
- Greene's Never Too Late (printed 1590)
- Francesco's Fortunes (printed 1590)
- Greene's Farewell to Folly (printed 1591)
- Groatsworth of Wit (printed 1592)
Works about Greene
- "Robert Greene" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed. 1880.
- "Robert Greene" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 11th ed. 1911.
- “Greene, Robert,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Greene, Robert (1560?-1592),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.