Author:Robert Hartley Cromek
|←Author Index: Cr||Robert Hartley Cromek
|English engraver, editor, art dealer and entrepreneur|
- Reliques of Burns, consisting chiefly of Original Letters, Poems, and Critical Observations on Scottish Songs, 1808.
- 'Select Scottish Songs, Ancient and Modern, with Critical Observations and Biographical Notices by Robert Burns, (editor) 1810.
- Remains of Nithsdale and Galloway Song, with Historical and Traditional Notices relative to the Manners and Customs of the Peasantry, 1810
- An edition of The Grave, with illustrations by William Blake, et al.
- The Canterbury Pilgrims, illustrated
- Cromek and Blake in Smith's Nollekens volume 2 p. 474-476 1829
- Redgrave, Samuel (1878), "Cromek, Robert Hartly" in A Dictionary of Artists of the English School: 107.
- “Cromek, Robert Hartley,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|