Author:Robert Kaye Greville
|←Author Index: Gr||Robert Kaye Greville
|Scottish mycologist, bryologist, botanist and political activist.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Flora Edinensis (1824)
- Tentamen methodi Muscorum (1822–1826)
- Icones filicum (Figures and Descriptions of Ferns) (1830) (with William Jackson Hooker)
- Scottish cryptogamic flora (1822–1828)
- Algae britannicae (1830)
- Facts illustrative of the drunkenness of Scotland with observations on the responsibility of the clergy, magistrates, and other influential bodies (1834)
- Slavery and the slave trade in the United States of America
Works about Greville
- “Greville, Robert Kaye,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.