Author:Robert Owen (1771-1858)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Robert Owen.
|←Author Index: Ow||Robert Owen
|Social reformer and one of the founders of socialism.|
Works about Owen
- Robert Owen, the Founder of Socialism in England, A. J. Booth. (London, 1869) 
- Robert Owen, Joseph McCabe
- “Owen, Robert” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Owen, Robert (1771-1858),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Owen, Robert,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|