|←Author Index: Pe||Robert Peel
|A British Prime Minister from December 1834 to April 1835, and again from September 1841 to July 1846.|
- The Dangers which Menace States (3 March 1831)
- Belgium and payments to Russia (16 July 1832)
- The Tamworth Manifesto (18 December 1834)
- Dissolution of Parliament (24 February 1835)
Works about Peel
- “Peel, Robert (1788-1850),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.