Author:Robert Stephen Hawker
|←Author Index: Ha||Robert Stephen Hawker
|English Anglican clergyman, poet, antiquarian of Cornwall, and reputed eccentric|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Records of the Western Shore (1832-36)
- The Quest of the Sangraal (1863)
- "Shall Trelawny Die?"
- Footprints of Former Men in Cornwall (transcription project)
Works about Hawker
- “Hawker, Robert Stephen” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Robert Stephen Hawker,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.