Author:Robert Willis (1800-1875)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Robert Willis.
|←Author Index: Wi||Robert Willis
|Jacksonian Professor of Natural Experimental Philosophy, Cambridge|
- The architectural history of Canterbury cathedral (1845) 
- The architectural history of Chichester cathedral (1861)
- The architectural history of Winchester cathedral
- Principles of mechanism (1870)
- The architectural history of the University of Cambridge (1886) in 4 vols.
- The Classification of Machinery in the List of the Great Exhibition of 1851
- A Westminster Fabric Roll of 1253
- Essays on the Automaton Chess-player
- On the Vowel Sounds
- On the Mechanism of the Larynx
- On the Architecture of the Middle Ages.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.