|←Author Index: Ba||Roger Bacon
Works about Bacon
- “Bacon, Roger” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Roger Bacon,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Bacon, Roger,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Bacon, Roger,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Longwell, Horace Craig. The Theory of Mind of Roger Bacon (1908).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.