Author:Sándor Kőrösi Csoma
|←Author Index: Ko||Sándor Kőrösi Csoma
|a Hungarian philologist, author of the first Tibetan-English dictionary and grammar book.|
- Essay towards a dictionary, Tibetan and English.
- Grammar of the Tibetan language.
- Sanskrit-Tibetan-English vocabulary: being an edition and translation of the Mahāvyutpatti.
Works about him
- “Csoma de Koros, Alexander” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Csoma de Körös, Alexander” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- Duka, Theodore Life and works of Alexander Csoma de Kőrös: a biography compiled chiefly from hitherto unpublished data; with a brief notice of each of his unpublished works and essays, as well as of his still extant manuscripts. London: Trübner, 1885.