Author:Samuel Frederick Gray
|←Author Index: Gr||Samuel Frederick Gray
|British botanist, mycologist, and pharmacologist.|
- Supplement to the Pharmacopoeia, 1818
- Co-editor & contributor to the London Medical Repository
- The Natural Arrangement of British Plants (2 volumes), 1821
- The Elements of Pharmacy, 1823
- The Operative Chemist, 1828
Works about Gray
- “Gray, Samuel Frederick,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.