|←Author Index: Fi||Sarah Fielding
|Henry Fielding.English novelist and sister of|
- The Adventures of David Simple (1744) (transcription project)
- Familiar Letters between the Principal Characters in David Simple (1747)
- The Governess, or The Little Female Academy (1749)
- Remarks on Clarissa (1749)
- David Simple: Volume the Last (1753)
- The Cry: A New Dramatic Fable (with Jane Collier) (1754)
- The Lives of Cleopatra and Octavia (1757)
- The History of the Countess of Dellwyn (1759)
- The History of Ophelia (1761)
- Xenophon's Memoirs of Socrates, with the Defense of Socrates Before His Judges (1762)
Works about Fielding
- “Fielding, Sarah,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.