|←Author Index: Tr||Sarah Trimmer
|Writer and critic of British children's literature|
Works about Trimmer
- “Trimmer, Sarah,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Some Account of the Life and Writings of Mrs. Trimmer. London: Printed for F.C. and J. Rivington [etc.] by Law and Gilbert, 1814. 
- Cullinan, p. 786 (Originally published in 1786 under the title Fabulous histories: designed for the instruction of children, respecting their treatment of animals. and again in 1855 as The History of Robins: for the instruction of children, on their treatment of animals.)
- Trimmer,. Some Account of the Life and Writings of Mrs. Trimmer. London: Printed for F.C. and J. Rivington [etc.] by Law and Gilbert, 1814.
- Cullinan, Bernice E, and Diane G. Person. The Continuum Encyclopedia of Children's Literature. New York: Continuum, 2001.googlebooks
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.