|←Author Index: Oc||Simon Ockley
- History of the Saracens, first published in 1708 for volume 1 and 1718 for volume 2. A third volume was published posthumously.
- History of the Persian Jews throughout the World by Author:Leon Modena
- The Improvement of Human Reason by Author:Hayy ibn Yaqdhan
- Sentences of Ali son-in-law of Mahomet
- Letter of protection to Christians
Works about Ockley
- “Ockley, Simon” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Ockley, Simon” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Ockley, Simon,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.