Author:Thomas Hudson Beare
|←Author Index: Be||Sir Thomas Hudson Beare
|Professor of Engineering at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh. later at University College, and finally Regius Professor of Engineering at Edinburgh University.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. H. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. H. B."
- Graphical statics; two treatises on the graphical calculus and reciprocal figures in graphical statics' (1890) at Internet Archive
- Smeaton, John
- Stephenson, George
- Stephenson, Henry Palfrey
- Stephenson, Robert
- Symington, William (1763-1831)
- Bazalgette, Joseph William (DNB01)
- Bright, Charles Tilston (DNB01)
- Brunlees, James (DNB01)
- Coode, John (DNB01)
- Douglass, James Nicholas (DNB01)
- Fowler, John (1817-1898)
- Gordon, James Edward Henry (DNB01)
- Grover, John William (DNB01)
- Hawkshaw, John (DNB01)
- Hawksley, Thomas (DNB01)
- Haywood, William (1821-1894)
- Hopkinson, John (1849-1898)
- Lindley, William (DNB01)
- Rawlinson, Robert (DNB01)
Works about Beare
- Obituary: Sir T. Hudson Beare in The Times
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1940, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.