|←Author Index: Be||Thomas à Becket
|Archbishop of Canterbury from 1162 to 1170.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
Works about Becket
- Edward Grim's account of the Murder of Thomas Becket
- “Becket, Thomas à,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Becket, Thomas a” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Becket, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Becket, Thomas à,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Becket, Thomas à” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Becket, Thomas à,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|