|←Author Index: Ch||Thomas Chatterton
|English poet and forger of pseudo-medieval poetry.|
Thomas Rowley Poems
- Ælla, a Tragycal Enterlude
- An Excelente Balade of Charitie
- Song from Aella
- The Death of Nicou
- A Hymn for Christmas Day
- A New Song
- Apostate Will
- Colin Instructed
- Elegy on the Death of Mr. Phillips
- Heccar and Gaira
- Narva and Mored
- The Advice
- The Copernican System
- The Methodist
- The Resignation
Works about Chatterton
- “Chatterton, Thomas,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Chatterton, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Chatterton, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.