Author:Thomas Crofton Croker
|←Author Index: Cr||Thomas Crofton Croker
- Researches in the South of Ireland (1824)
- Fairy Legends and Traditions of the South of Ireland (1825-27)
- Popular Songs of Ireland (1837)
- Daniel O'Rourke (1829)
- Barney Mahoney (1832)
- Keens of the South of Ireland
Works about Croker
- “Croker, Thomas Crofton,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Croker, Thomas Crofton,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.