Author:Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
|←Author Index: Wa||Thomas Griffiths Wainewright
|... an artist, writer and infamous prisoner. Published under noms-de-plume of Janus Weathercock, Egomet Bonmot and Cornelius van Vinkbooms.|
- 'The Literary Pocket-Book',
- Blackwoods Magazine
- The Foreign Quarterly Review
- The London Magazine, 1820 to 1823, art criticism and articles.
- Essays and criticisms; now first collected with some account of the author by W. Carew Hazlitt London : Reeves & Turner, 1880 (page scan index)
- “Wainewright, Thomas Griffiths,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Hunted Down, a story by Charles Dickens; With some account of Thomas Griffiths Wainewright, the poisoner
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.